Pillsbury is proud to partner with TEI’s NY Chapter to host their State & Local Chapter Meeting. Join Pillsbury SALT and TEI NY Chapter members for “Sales Tax: Transformation in Action.”
In a presentation designed for sales tax compliance professionals at all levels, Sheila Rao, Senior Vice President, TEI NY Chapter, will present a step-by-step study of her company’s sales tax software implementation.
Presenters will include:
- Marc Simonetti, Partner, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Charles Maniace, VP, Regulatory Analysis and Design, Sovos
- Sai Avula, Managing Director, Grant Thornton
- Working with Vendors
- Development of your company’s taxability matrix
- Critical resources – Working with your in-house IT department
- Step-by-step walk through of the monthly process
- Dealing with tax notices and law changes
- Mitigating audit risk
- What the vendors are hearing from clients post Wayfair
- What the tax consultants are hearing from clients post Wayfair
- Using sales tax software for due diligence
Location: Pillsbury’s offices, 31 West 52nd Street, New York, NY
Registration: 8:30 A.M. Presentation: 9 A.M. – Noon with a networking lunch
Conference Fee: $50 – Credit cards accepted online only. Check or cash will be accepted at the door (check made payable to TEI – NY Chapter), but you must register.
NY CPE and CLE credits will be awarded to participants.
Questions: Contact Sheila Rao (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For more information and to register, please see the event page.